[clug] Security for home - Topic for discussion

Kim Holburn kim at holburn.net
Mon Feb 25 01:06:39 UTC 2019

It's never ending.  Starts with risk analysis as Bob pointed out.  Also involves multi-level protection: people training, network protection, device protection.  Also we all have devices that move around to different networks.

In addition:  backups, (continuity), maintenance, monitoring.  How to do all this in a home environment?  Is it even possible?