[clug] USB to RS232 DB9 Adapter

Bryan Kilgallin kilgallin at iinet.net.au
Sat Aug 10 03:52:51 UTC 2019

Thanks, George:

> Now that you know the hardware is working, you can continue the journey to find some way to access the hardware from Linux.

I am struggling.

> One suggestion would be to use Virt-Manager and KVM to create a virtual DOS PC

I have installed Virtual Machine Manager. And I've added kvm and libvirt
groups to my user.

I've installed barrier-kvm. But I'm stuck in a loop with the following
error.
{Configuration filename invalid
You have not filled in a valid configuration file for the barrier
server. Do you want to browse for the configuration file now?}
--
members.iinet.net.au/~kilgallin/