[clug] Wacom Intuos Medium

Bryan Kilgallin kilgallin at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 6 13:40:25 UTC 2018

Thanks, George:

> Do you have an issue with Drivers for your Linux PC ?

No, as I have ignored the Mac/Windows advice on the Wacom site.

> I expect Linux will have installed the correct drivers already ?

Ubuntu System Settings... Wacom Tablet, recognised my USB connected
graphics tablet.

> Searching for the words '' on google gave me some interesting links
> that you might find helpful.

Synaptic Package Manager listed MyPaint.
http://mypaint.org/about/
So I installed that. And I used it with the graphics tablet, to sketch a
small artist's mannequin. I have published that image on the Drawing
page of my Web site. Where it will remain for the next month.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~kilgallin/art/drawing/index.html

> https://www.wacom.com/en-au/support/faqs/my%20account/linux%20driver
> This page looked a little empty to me, but maybe you need to select
> your device?

It looks like Wacom does not provide Web support for Linux drivers!
--
members.iinet.net.au/~kilgallin/