[clug] Wacom Intuos Medium

George at Clug Clug at goproject.info
Fri Apr 6 12:55:09 UTC 2018

Brian,

Do you have an issue with Drivers for your Linux PC ?

I expect Linux will have installed the correct drivers already ?.

Searching for the words '' on google gave me some interesting links
that you might find helpful.

https://www.wacom.com/en-au/support/faqs/my%20account/linux%20driver
This page looked a little empty to me, but maybe you need to select
your device?

https://github.com/linuxwacom
http://linuxwacom.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkg-De1uc9w