[clug] Writing Training Materials

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Fri Mar 24 10:15:32 UTC 2017

I was hoping to find something that would give an overview of how other
people approach the problem. What I have in mind is a lab manual for a
set of yet t be decided exercises. I have an example from a Redhat
course, but thought there might be something more suitable out there
that gave a look behind the scenes of how it formed. The first iteration
would be rough for sure that I understand. It's getting something to the
point that it is usable so that it would be adopted that's the objective.

Jeff.