[clug] Spam:*********, Writing Training Materials

Bryan Kilgallin bryan at netspeed.com.au
Thu Mar 23 11:25:10 UTC 2017

Jeff:

> Anyone know of any good references on writing training materials?

I did a graduate diploma in Tertiary Education. That was at Darling
Downs Institute. Which became the University of Southern Queensland.

> I (or
> someone else) might be need to write some in the near future for work
> and I'm looking for something to give me a way to approach it.

Take a course such as the above. This isn't trivial!

Supposed training presentations are often bad, in various ways.
I've seen:
	* overcrowded, too-small text that was illegible;
	* books written in a language other than the reader's;
	* a topic irrelevant to the audience....
--
www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/