[clug] I feel like a newbie... question

Peter Ellis vk1pe.peter at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 19:57:24 UTC 2016

Thanks, I have a Knoppix 7.4 DVD or the U14.04 stick as a stand-in system.
I have a recent download of the 'Precious', but can update that to the
external drive via Knoppix or the stick.

I can't see GRUB.

The update included a full Linux heart-and-soul update, so something has
gone wrong and its messed up everything.

This feels like a complete reinstall, now. I've done that before, over the
years.

Thanks, all.

Cheers,
Peter