[clug] Next CLUG meeting - August 28

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 21:24:53 UTC 2016

Okay, to build on Fedora (Korora) 24, I don't touch the CmakeLists text
file, I just edit the .pro file. Here's the relevant bit:

CONFIG          += dabstick_osmo
# CONFIG                += sdrplay
CONFIG          += rtl_tcp
# CONFIG                += airspy
# CONFIG                += spectrum
DEFINES         += MOT_BASICS__         # use at your own risk
DEFINES         += MSC_DATA__           # use at your own risk
DESTDIR         = ./linux-bin
INCLUDEPATH     += /usr/include/qt5/qwt /usr/local/include /usr/include/qwt

You can see that I've commented out the sdrplay and airspy lines. Also I
added /usr/include/qwt to the INLUDEPATH line.

Then I just run:

qmake-qt5
make

...and watch compiler output scroll past. With any luck, you get a
linux-bin directory with a binary in it.

If that falls over, perhaps throw the log at a pastebin and share the link.

--
MC