[clug] Desktop environments vs for CLUG topic 28th April

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 10:18:23 UTC 2016

As an avid cloudstor+ proponent and user can someone please ask these
two !(dorothy dixers) at the AARNet Cloudstor presentation if there
happens to be someone from AARNet there!

1. Any plans to integrate Shibboleth into the desktop clients? It'd be
great from a user point of view rather than having to login to the web
interface to create a password.

2. Any plans to add OAuth2? the Owncloud devs have talked about it for
a long time but it hasn't happened yet. It would allow us to integrate
it into other AAF authenticated services.

Don't get me wrong Cloudstor+ has become critical to how we do things
with collaborators in Qld but we'd love to make even more use of it.

ta