[clug] MFP Printers

Bryan Kilgallin bryan at netspeed.com.au
Mon Apr 4 01:17:15 UTC 2016

Tony:

I have a Brother HL-3150CDN colour LED printer from Officeworks. As
below I downloaded the driver. This is my second printer of the same
model. According to the extended warranty, it was a free-of-charge
replacement. After a metal tang had chewed a hole in a rubber roller. I
can't complain.

--
www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/