[clug] Home automation interest

Paul mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Wed Nov 11 06:56:01 UTC 2015

I've done a bit of research but just an update on my Home automation project.

I spoke to SolarHart about my booster switch and looks feasible.
I need to get a relay (contactor) installed on the booster circuit and then I can put a
automation switch to control that.
So now just need to check out Linux Home automation s/w thats compatible with the modules
and scripting I want to use..

Paul