[clug] Eclipse, Python, Java -> language learning

Bryan Kilgallin bryan at netspeed.com.au
Sun May 31 23:40:03 MDT 2015

George:

> I have an interest in a project called OpenMeetings (which I think required Java), and currently I would like to learn Python language, and what you can do with python.

A long time ago I taught myself PROLOG. First I installed the
interpreter on my palmtop. Then I wrote a custom word processor in it.

I learned the language by reading a couple of textbooks. For support, I
corresponding with a Swiss programmer and a UK student. With lots of
practice, that was a five year project!

--
www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/