[clug] Keyboard Oddness

Jeff NotTelling smee.heee at gmail.com
Fri May 22 19:00:04 MDT 2015

G'Day All,

Thanks for the suggestions.  Unfortunately I am unable to test them, as
yesterday the laptop suddenly powered itself off, and when it finally
booted back up, it is all working correctly now.

I had rebooted (and completely shut down) a few times with the behaviour
still apparent, but something in the sudden shut down must have tripped
something.

If the behaviour reappears, I'll look at the above for more
troubleshooting, but for now, all good again.

Cheers,
Jeff