[clug] OT CanFP

Bryan Kilgallin bryan at netspeed.com.au
Wed Jul 22 12:13:35 UTC 2015

Tonight I arrived late at the NICTA building in Civic. Waiting outside
which I endured an exiting bureaucrat refusing entry. Eventually I and
another attendee got in.

There was (now cold) pizza and beer. But the lectures were far more
advanced than last month. A guru mumbled through slit-open lips. With
tiny text. While banging the lectern!
Speaker: "Does everyone understand this?".
Me: "No!".
Speaker: "Well, I'll just carry on, then.".
:'(
Whereas the introductory Haskell explanation was reduced to a short talk
at the end.

The Canberra Functional Programming Group will next meet at 6 PM on
Wednesday 19 August. I recommend avoiding it!

--
www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/