[clug] Memory issues

Paul Rands lists at paulrands.com
Sun Jul 19 01:35:07 UTC 2015

Hey Guys,

I think I found out why my Linux Mint install was becoming a problem.

The SSD Hybrid hard disk I was using for my Linux installation died this morning. Pinging its tits off then no signs of life.

I guess I know what I will be doing this week. Rebuilding a hard disk of data. Haven't finished doing that on the MacBook yet.

I am a bit annoyed, because my back up of said drive is rooted as well. Most things were kept on a separate drive, for this reason, but there's a few things in the home folder on the OS drive that I would like to get copied.

--
Paul Rands
lists at paulrands.com