[clug] Fwd: Positions Available at OzLabs

Leonard Low leonard.low at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 23:55:16 MDT 2015

Dear CLUGgers,

I'll be attending the meeting on Thursday, if anyone would like more
information on this opportunity. I'll also bring dead-tree versions of the
following advertisement.  Our team's work is "Powering" up, and we are
looking for *several experienced developers; as well as 2x Graduate, and 2x
(final year) Intern positions. *

This is a terrific chance to work in an energetic, world class team on some
awesome new open source products.

Cheers,

Leonard.

*Several Positions Available:*

*Open Source Linux Developers*

 Would you like to be paid to write open source code, working on
cutting-edge technologies in one of the world's best open source
development teams? IBM OzLabs has a distinguished history and some
outstanding past and current members; and is currently looking for highly
skilled, enthusiastic team members interested in joining our exciting,
successful projects.

 *Required:*

   -

   Significant experience working with the Open Source Community
   (preferably with existing patch contributions)
   -

   Linux kernel development and debugging
   -

   Excellent C Programming Skills
   -

   Excellent technical knowledge of microprocessor architecture (preferably
   PowerPC)
   -

   Architecture and system/OS binary translation
   -

   Scripting Languages (Python, Bash, Shell)
   -

   Linux Networking
   -

   Knowledge of Device Drivers, Device Tree

 *Desirable:*

   -

   UI Development (e.g. Petit Boot)
   -

   Virtualization development; (Preferably KVM)

 If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your current CV to
leolow at au1.ibm.com.