[clug] CLUG Meeting - 23 April 2015

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Wed Apr 22 01:34:44 MDT 2015

Sorry for the late notice.

Also I need to apologise as I'll be absent.

Canberra Linux Users Group Meeting - 23 April 2015
==================================

Date:          23 April 2015 (Fourth Thursday of the month)

Time:          19:00 - 21:00 (or when it finishes)

Speaker:       Group Discussion

Abstract:      Ditching Big Vendors.

               These days everyone wants your data, Google, Apple and Facebook
               to name a few.  The focus of this discussion will be around
               several points.
                - Is this a bad thing? Why?
                - So you want to get you data away from $company how do you do it?
                - How do you stay "out"

Venue:         Room N101
               Computer Science and Information Technology Building
               North Road
               The Australian National University

               See http://clug.org.au/ for more directions and a map

Food/drink:    Pizza and soft drink/juice. Come hungry, and bring
               about $5-10 to cover the cost of your share if you
               want some.

Yours Tony.