[clug] wheezy-backports seems a bit busted

David C cottrill.david at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 18:26:18 MDT 2015

Odd, the servers I've been working with were experiencing the problem
consistently, but manually loading the page works for me today, whereas it
didn't yesterday. When I get access to the troublesome servers again, I'll
test again and see if I can get a resolution.
I'd guess a mirror died yesterday and has been cut out of the redirector
today.

.. And yes, it is Debian.net rather than .org - my mistake, but the problem
was real as the servers don't use my typos to find their repo.