[clug] Linux user: was Flashing the Neo FreeRunner

Bryan Kilgallin bryan at netspeed.com.au
Mon Apr 6 19:53:05 MDT 2015

Steve:

{My advice to you: Stick your head in an oven.}

Telling a mental health consumer to suicide is unhealthy!
I have attended funerals and a debriefing,
following the cases of three consumers,
who had lost their battles with depression.
And funerals are not my favourite parties.

{Or did you want advice on your stupid question?}

This is not the International Institute,
of Professional System Software Authors.
I am a Linux user:
	* Ubuntu 12.04 LTS on my PC; and
	* Linux 2.6.24 on my mobile phone;
which I have been trying to get to work better together.

{Be specific, moron.}

Personal attack is below the standard publicly expected,
in on-line discussion.

--
www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/