[clug] Linux user: was Flashing the Neo FreeRunner

steve jenkin sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au
Mon Apr 6 22:17:51 MDT 2015

Bryan,

Private communications are private. There are good laws in Australia about this, including the right for me to sue you for it.
I urge you to read up on it before you land yourself in very hot water.

You didn’t have my permission to repost my _private_ communication to you onto anyone else, especially NOT to a list.

Apart for that, go back to Shea’s Rules of Netiquette previously mentioned.
 - think of the persons receiving your missive
 - conserve bandwidth, especially the attention & processing time of all the people you’ve just spammed.

Again, when it’s an OFF TOPIC post, you need to tag it [OT] as a courtesy to others.

The CLUG list are not your headmaster or parent.
They’re not interested in your constantly running to them and complaining about others.

Think about hitting delete the next time you’re tempted to post something Off Topic.

--
Steve Jenkin, IT Systems and Design
0412 786 915 (+61 412 786 915)

mailto:sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au http://members.tip.net.au/~sjenkin