[clug] Eee PC madness

Peter VK1PE vk1pe.peter at gmail.com
Sun May 25 12:12:17 MDT 2014

Mike,

The Esc key got me in to use the USB stick. Thanks.

There are other things going on, though, and I'm not getting to the end
of the installation process. :-( I'm still trying to work out why that
is; but, waking up in a chair in front of a non-working computer is
interesting only so many times.

I'll get back with the follow-up when I work out more solutions, or
symptoms.

Peter