[clug] ubuntu 14.04 LTS discs

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at svana.org
Tue May 20 00:00:16 MDT 2014

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 03:42:10PM +1000, jhock at iinet.net.au wrote:
> Speaking of Ubuntu LTS, a friend of mine has already upgraded to
> 14.04 but my Upgrade Manager hasn't mentioned that there is a new
> LTS.  When should I expect to be notified of the LTS upgrade?  My ISP
> is iinet and I get the Ubuntu packages from that mirror (because I'm
> not charged for those downloads).  I also only ask for LTS upgrades.

It's mentioned somewhere on the website but I can't find where right
now, but if you're upgrading from the previous LTS (12.04) it will only
offer 14.04 after the first point release (that is 14.04.1)

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout   <kleptog at svana.org>   http://svana.org/kleptog/
> not attach much importance to his own thoughts.
   -- Arthur Schopenhauer