[clug] ubuntu 14.04 LTS discs

jhock at iinet.net.au jhock at iinet.net.au
Mon May 19 23:42:10 MDT 2014

Speaking of Ubuntu LTS, a friend of mine has already upgraded to 14.04 but my Upgrade Manager hasn't mentioned that there is a new LTS. When should I expect to be notified of the LTS upgrade? My ISP is iinet and I get the Ubuntu packages from that mirror (because I'm not charged for those downloads). I also only ask for LTS upgrades.

Thanks in advance for any

John.

Sent from my not so smart phone.