[clug] MFP Printers

Rodney Peters rodneyp at iinet.net.au
Thu Dec 11 18:06:36 MST 2014

I like the colour laser technology in the Fuji Xerox cm305df, but have a less
expensive Brother 9120CN (now superceded by 9125CN model, I believe)  All are
Postscript.

Brother support Linux well, although you need to download the drivers and run
a script to install & configure same.  Network scanning just works with the
Brothers, but not with many models of most other brands.

Rod