[clug] MFP Printers

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 17:37:06 MST 2014

I use a Fuji Xerox cm305df, decent price if you hunt online and the
toner replacements are cheap as they don't include a drum.

Scanning is setup to a Samba mount so PDF/jpg/etc just turn up there.
I use it in network mode and you can use the apple PPD available on
the xerox website. Later distros seem to include the PPD already.

Far better than the plethora of HP devices I've had in the past but
that's just my anecdotal experience.