[clug] [OT] How many CLUG members

Bryan Kilgallin bryan at netspeed.com.au
Wed Aug 20 20:36:49 MDT 2014

"OT" means off-topic, or general discussion. Whereas I think that a
mailing list is for reaching out to a large group of people.

I am a local home Ubuntu user. Though I have a more general,
philosophical interest. So I attend general and programming special
interest group meetings.

--
www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/