[clug] CLUG in need of a new cat herder

Stephen Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Sun May 5 19:48:27 MDT 2013

Hi Paul

On 05/05/2013 09:37 PM, Paul Wayper wrote:
> my level of access does not allow me to create pages, add new people or
> update anything.

thanks for letting us know you're having a problem with the drupal site.
If you can test again and let us know it's fixed, that'd be great.

regards

--
Stephen Walsh: Today included that moment where someone said "Wait, you're *that* Steve Walsh? You are way calmer than the company doco makes you seem"
Gabriel Noronha: I always assumed there was a community service video in the staff induction about you...