[clug] Chasing a Cheap Android Tablet

jhock jhock at iinet.net.au
Sun Feb 17 22:20:33 MST 2013

I bought a Kogan 10" net book about three years ago, because of advise
on this list, and I am very pleased with it. I also have a Kogan
cyclonic vacuum cleaner and a Kogan steam mop. They all work well and
were pretty cheap in comparison to other well know brands. Although I
have *not* bought a Kogan tablet, the quality and value for money of
their other products may indicate that they may be a good option.

John

On Mon, 2013-02-18 at 11:43 +1100, jm wrote:
<snip>
> 1. actually to was more like kogan -> whirlpool -> zenithink ...

<snip>