[clug] Chasing a Cheap Android Tablet

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Sun Feb 17 17:43:26 MST 2013

I was looking at the zenithink models initially then searching for info
on that [1] lead me to pandawill.com and wholesaleonepiece.com. Both of
which list many Android tablets at various prices. At this point I
thought it might be prudent to consult people of the list who may have
experience with these or other models I've not heard of. Didn't what to
lead any discussing into a foregone conclusion so I posted my
requirements with the idea of filling in any details later.

One of those details that made be select the 10 inch screen is that the
intended use is as a birthday present to my mother. Her use would be to
look up "these damn www things" people keep referring her to when every
she asks anyone for information. However, if she doesn't want it I would
like it to be suitable for my use rather than have it gathering dust or
having to discard it. This is where the requirements for the decent CPU
and large battery come from.

Jeff.
1. actually to was more like kogan -> whirlpool -> zenithink ...