[clug] Don't laugh, please: McAfee CDs for free [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Michael Carden crash at michaelcarden.net
Wed Sep 26 01:17:46 MDT 2012

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Ellis, Peter MR
<peter.ellis at defence.gov.au> wrote:

> An acquaintance has offered me 9 current (2012) McAfee CDs. <snip>

We must all be getting mellow and tolerant in our collective old ages.
Not a single rant about antivirus software and operating systems and
the state of the world? I know Peter prefaced his offer with Don't
Laugh, but c'mon peoples, where has the passion gone?

:)

Anyway, I'm curious Pete, did this offer go out to PCUG as well? I'm
wondering about the PCUG:CLUG response ratio. (Oops, I may have skewed
the figures by responding)

--
MC