[clug] Don't laugh, please: McAfee CDs for free [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Ellis, Peter MR peter.ellis at defence.gov.au
Mon Sep 24 22:47:06 MDT 2012

UNCLASSIFIED

Free to a good home: Replies to the list, please.

An acquaintance has offered me 9 current (2012) McAfee CDs. Each has a valid license that can be used to cover up to 3 PCs in a home installation.

Pick-up can be in Belconnen or Pialligo, ACT. (Note: It is possible but unlikely that I can be at CLUG meeting on Thursday, but I can certainly leave them at the room, or with someone.)

Peter

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Department of Defence and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the Crimes Act 1914. If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.