[clug] Version control with super clients

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Mon Sep 24 19:52:55 MDT 2012

Some time back I was fiddling with using git as a “super client” for a subversion repository.

Would anyone be interested in covering that again and looking at ways to use git and Mercurial as local managers for a subversion based repository?

I am not proposing to instruct, only to moderate what would effectively be a group discussion/workshop, perhaps combined with an introduction to unit testing in Perl or Python.

Alex