[clug] Torrents for Jamie's talk on Thursday

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Mon Aug 27 18:21:09 MDT 2012

On 27/08/12 16:12, Jamie Carl wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> I just thought I'd add, that if anyone wants help/advice/whatever with
> MongoDB, feel free to contact me at this address and I'll do my best to
> help out.
>
> Also, if the guy who asked about using GridFS as an actual filesystem is
> on this mailing list, 10gen have pointed me toward this github project:
> https://github.com/mikejs/gridfs-fuse.  Might be worth checking it out.
>
> Jamie

Thanks Jamie - that might have been me asking about GridFS as a
networked filesystem. Thanks for the link - looks like it has a
ways to go yet before it can really be useful (no directories...)

And thanks for your talk on MongoDB, and being patient with us as
we sorted out cables and recording gear etc.

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.