[clug] Torrents for Jamie's talk on Thursday

Stephen Gibson Stephen.Gibson at anu.edu.au
Mon Aug 27 20:00:52 MDT 2012

Sorry, to be the dummy here, but can the video file be placed
on a normal server. My default Ubuntu distribution is unable
to obtain the file.

The Transmission program says "Couldn't add duplicate torrent"

Then "CLUG_2012-08_Jamie-Carl_MongoDB.ogv"
           Downloading from 0 of 0 connected peers - Idle

It then it does nothing.

Steve.