[clug] Torrents for Jamie's talk on Thursday

Jamie Carl jazz at funkynerd.com
Mon Aug 27 00:12:50 MDT 2012

Hello all!

I just thought I'd add, that if anyone wants help/advice/whatever with
MongoDB, feel free to contact me at this address and I'll do my best to
help out.

Also, if the guy who asked about using GridFS as an actual filesystem is
on this mailing list, 10gen have pointed me toward this github project:
https://github.com/mikejs/gridfs-fuse.  Might be worth checking it out.

Jamie