[clug] very FAT linux filesystems or cluster pixes?

A Gupta email.agupta at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 22:59:01 MST 2011

Let's assume that the first provider has 1k block size and the second one
has 8k (highly unlikely).

With 1960 files, let's assume that 1959 are 1k each and 1 file is 10924k
adding to 11.8MB (1st provider). These files will take (1959*7) + 1
additional KBs for storage i.e 13.39MB.

That's why I said block size difference doesn't explain 15.2MB difference in
size.

Cheers, Anshul