[clug] very FAT linux filesystems or cluster pixes?

Stephen Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Wed Feb 23 22:25:00 MST 2011

On 02/23/2011 04:12 PM, Scott Ferguson wrote:

> Being limited to ftp and cPanel means I can't really check a whole lot
> (eg. can't "ls -lahs" to check for frothy files). The hosting company
> won't allow ssh, but do provide Fffrontpage extensions whether you want
> them or not, and remote MySQL.

cpanel still allows you to run cron jobs, have you thought about
creating a cronjob to run the commands you want to see info from, and
having it drop it somewhere into the filesystem for you to pull back
down via ftp?

It's a bit long and tedious, but you should know fairly quickly what
you're dealing with after a few commands.

Steve