[clug] Ubuntu compatible laptop

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 20:43:36 MDT 2010

On 24 September 2010 12:24, Mike Carden <mike.carden at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 12:14 PM, Warren Gardner
> <warrenjgardner at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I am having a lot of trouble choosing a laptop.
>

> And my response here won't be directly helpful in that regard so feel
> free to ignore me, but I have two comments.
>

> 2. It's entirely irrational I know, but I won't set foot in a place
> that can't spell 'Lappy'.

+1

That was my immediate thought too.

Sorry, nothing else serious to add to the discussion.

Cheers! Lana

Critics search for ages for the wrong word, which, to give them credit, they
eventually find.
 - Peter Ustinov

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more