[clug] [for sale - free to good home] Old computing relic - Cassiopeia A-11A

Helen postmodernhousewife at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 22:40:29 MDT 2010

oh Cool! That's practically a collector's item! I have an old
MobilePro which I bought off ebay for $80 literally months before
netbooks came out - at that point ultraportable data-entry devices
were all hideously expensive. I actually still use it.

While we're on the topic of old stuff  -

I have an HP 6365 PDA which needs a new home - battery life not so
hot, doesn't speak WPA or 3G, but plays a mean game of frozen bubble.
It does okay as an Ebook reader but I find the screen a little small
(too much scrolling) for comfy reading. Got the sync cradle, CDs and
manuals.

I'd rather pass it on to someone who'd find it useful (hack it into a
remote control or something?) than go thru the hassle of ebaying it.
(Especially if you'd like to barter it for a book on bash shell
scripting or Python 3)

Helen