[clug] firefox top-like plugin

jeff jeffm at ghostgun.com
Wed Sep 15 17:29:15 MDT 2010

  Is there a plugin for Firefox which would given me the CPU and memory
usage for various elements of Firefox, eg, pages, plugins, etc. Every
morning when I get into work Firefox is consuming a large amount of CPU
on one core and is sluggish. Forcing me to restart it. If I can figure
out what is causing this growth in CPU usage over the course of the day
I can at least avoid that page, turn off that plugin, or know that I
should limit it's usage to a different browser to isolate the problem.

Jeff.