[clug] MSY @ Fyshwick. Any feedback?

Edward Lang edlang at edlang.org
Sun Nov 28 00:07:13 MST 2010

Hi,

On Sun, 2010-11-28 at 13:49 +1100, Paul wrote:
> My only wish is that they would spend a bit of time on there website, but it doesn't seem
> to hurt there trade.

http://www.staticice.com.au does a fairly good job of keeping a current
list of MSY parts and prices [1]. I recently bought a new wifi router
and ADSL modem from the Fyshwick store (in response to the CLUG thread
about running GNU/Linux on them). I emailed late one night for a
quotation and stock availability, got a response the next morning,
picked up the gear that afternoon.

One of the common concerns on whirlpool is MSY's ability to deal with
warranties and repairs. You get what you pay for ...

 - Edward.

[1] For example, http://staticice.com.au/cgi-bin/search.cgi?q=rt-n16
+site:msy&spos=1

--