[clug] Long Term Canberra Systems Administrator Opportunity

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 02:00:57 MST 2010

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Keith Armstrong
<keith.armstrong at noventus.com.au> wrote:

> Must have a clearance or be able to get one (PV)

Uh-huh, a Positive Vet clearance.

> Contract till end Oct 2011 with possible extensions. All we need is a
> current CV if you are interested!

So if the *perfect* candidate turns up tonight and you start the
security clearance process tomorrow morning (as if) , when do you
think she or he will start?

As a Gershon review inspired saving, all Commonwealth Govt security
clearances have again been centralised with Defence. in theory, TSPV
is eight months, but good luck with that.

In Magical Perfect Land, you might start your ideal candidate in
August next year, two months before the contract is over. In Real
Life[tm], no hope.

--
MC