[clug] Linux downloads

Stephen Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Thu Nov 18 15:38:37 MST 2010

Hi Keith

au.archive.ubuntu.com is the AARNET mirror. Those errors indicate a
problem at their end. I'd send an email to 'mirror at aarnet.edu.au' and
ask them to double check their last few pulls from ubuntu. Let me know
if you don't get any traction and I'll poke people who can poke people
harder.

Regards.

Steve