[clug] Wireless N adapter recommendations?

Chris Smart mail at christophersmart.com
Thu Jan 21 16:47:48 MST 2010

A friend has a USB Wireless N adapter which transfers data from his
wireless N router/network at a whopping 700Kb/s. Awesome, huh?

I don't know if it's interference or what not, but my feeling is
crappy Linux support on the wireless adapter. It often takes him 15
odd times to connect to the AP and the kernel is constantly spitting
out error messages regarding the device.

So, can anyone recommend any Wireless N adapters, either USB or PCI
Express that actually work on Linux?

-c