[clug] Internode dumps FOSS for MS Exchange

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Thu Feb 18 16:10:48 MST 2010

On 19/02/2010, at 09:52 , Chris Smart wrote:

> Anyway, the reason I'm asking all these questions is to discover what
> *I* should be doing.. I'm getting burnt out trying to push for free
> software (at work for example)

What *you* need to do is stick to your guns and use the right tool for the job.

If OpenOffice isn't the right tool for the job because it can't open certain documents that you need access to in order to do your work, at least file bug reports against OpenOffice *before* you open Microsoft Office.

Alex