[clug] Internode dumps FOSS for MS Exchange

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 16:02:32 MST 2010

> Anyway, the reason I'm asking all these questions is to discover what
> *I* should be doing.. I'm getting burnt out trying to push for free
> software (at work for example) and so I'm wondering whether I should
> even be bothering at all. I'm at the point where I'm trying to
> reconcile these two important issues and if not I fear I'll just throw
> it all away.

:)

I just take the insidious approach, most of the "windows" systems in
my office/room are Virtualbox VM's on top of Ubuntu so that I get to
use the spare CPU time for batch jobs. Yes the VM's run XP + Office
but I really don'ty care/mind, in time the users of said machines
start discovering all the other things they could be doing.  Some just
drone away sending email all day with outlook and that's life, I can
live with this so long as all the CPU cycles are mine, MINE!

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)