[clug] Internode dumps FOSS for MS Exchange

Hal Ashburner hal.ashburner at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 01:23:39 MST 2010

On 17/02/2010 7:04 PM, Lana Brindley wrote:
> Seen me arguing about it? ;)
>
> It's a business decision. They should be making the decision that best suits
> their business. If they've decided that the best fit for their business is
> Exchange, then so be it. Oops, my MBA is showing again. Sorry.

Hitting grannies over the head and stealing their handbags. It's a
business decision. If someone has decided that the best fit for their
business is violent mugging then so be it. Oops indeed.

There is more to any decision that "this is what suits me right this
second." I'm taking with the summary not the actual decision some ISP
has come to about software they are using. I'll bow out of this thread
now, sorry.