[clug] Internode dumps FOSS for MS Exchange

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 01:04:45 MST 2010

On 17 February 2010 18:19, Chris Smart <mail at christophersmart.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 4:51 PM, Alex Satrapa <grail at goldweb.com.au>
> wrote:
> > On 17/02/2010, at 15:00 , Chris Smart wrote:
> > No, we're not fighting Microsoft.  Or at least the "we" that contains
> *me* is not.
> >

> OK, so then Internode dumping free software for Exchange doesn't matter?

Seen me arguing about it? ;)

It's a business decision. They should be making the decision that best suits
their business. If they've decided that the best fit for their business is
Exchange, then so be it. Oops, my MBA is showing again. Sorry.

Cheers! Lana

Good-bye. I am leaving because I am bored.
 - George Saunders

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more
information.