[clug] Internode dumps FOSS for MS Exchange

Hugh Fisher hugh.fisher at anu.edu.au
Mon Feb 15 20:46:23 MST 2010

Steve Walsh wrote:
> When you start dragging "critical needs" into the reasoning, but not
> willing to elaborate on them, then you're talking about lions and bears
> and tigers (oh my!), and just avoiding whatever happened to make the
> final product a foregone conclusion.

It took less than an hour for the first "they didn't try hard
enough" response to appear on this list. I suspect the Internode
people thrashed the arguments to death internally before making
the final decision and now really don't want to go through the
whole process again with random Internet geeks.

	cheers,
	Hugh