[clug] Help sourcing Arduino kit

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 04:43:12 MST 2010

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 3:45 PM, Rob Bolin <rob at unigon.tv> wrote:
> I initially looked at Little Bird, but they put
> me off when I was at the check out by adding the gst on top of the prices
> displayed through their website

That's not cool, and my (often misguided) instinct tells me that doing
so may actually be illegal.

But...

I have purchased stuff via littlebird and their service has been all I
might ask for. By all means seek the best price and service and please
share your experience, but I will almost certainly do business with
littlebird again, unless I find that Marcus is misbehaving.

--
MC